Saturday 5 July 2014

What was Peter Okoye thinking?


I came across this picture that Peter Okoye of Psquare posted on instagram and I was like, 'Funny dude! What was he even thinking?!'
Peter posted the picture and captioned it, "Ladies only. Imagine me performing on stage with this costume. Lol" I first tried to check if it is actually Peter in that picture but I doubt it. I don't think he's that muscular yet.
OK, so I don't want to speak for the ladies but I know that most of them will bre dying to see the macho Peter in that... And I know where their eyes will be going.
Anyways, this kind of reminded me of something a little similar that Psquare duo did last year. They took of their clothes during a performance in a club in Spain, and allowed the ladies access to their dicks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly share your views. Let's discuss. Say!