Saturday 5 July 2014

Power couple, Angelina Jolie and Brad to film together


If you're a fan of the Hollywood Power couple, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, I have good news! The Power couple are preparing to film their second movie together, starting in August. Jolie and Pitt filmed their first movie together, Mr and Mrs Smith in 2005 which raked in $478 at the box office.
On June 7, the Oscar-winning lovebirds scouted Malta, the colourful European country, which is located in the Mediterranean Sea just 50 miles South of Sicily.
They'll be filming in Mgarr ix-Xini Bay in Gozo, surrounded by high rock and with clear waters which make it ideal for underwater photography.


I don't want to disappoint the action lovers, but this one will not be an action film. They both described the movie as 'real, raw and independent'. I'm really expecting this...

1 comment:

  1. I'm really expecting this movie. I love Jolie and Brad!

    ReplyDelete

Kindly share your views. Let's discuss. Say!